There are a few criteria that we need to cover off before you apply. You must be able to answer 'Yes' to all of these questions
- Will you be 18 years old on 24 January 2022?
- Are you legally entitled to work in New Zealand? You will need to have New Zealand Citizenship, permanent residency or a valid work permit.
- Do you have a current NZ Drivers Licence (minimum Restricted), or will you have one before 24 January 2022?
- Do you have access to a reliable motor vehicle? You will be reimbursed for use. You will need to have a current Warrant of Fitness and Licence Registration.
- Do you have a reasonable level of physical fitness? There is a lot of walking involved.
- Are you fully vaccinated?
Did you answer YES to all of the above criteria?
Tau kē! Use the forms below to register your interest.
Pre-register your interest for the 2023 Census now
If you have answered YES to all of the Census Checklist questions and are interested in becoming a census worker in 2023, please provide us with your contact details.
We will contact you closer to the time, in late 2022.